What to Expect from a Good Moving Company
At times customers don't know what to expect from a moving company. Here is a list of what Toms Moving and Storage.com considers the customer's "bill of rights" - all the services a customer deserves and should look for from his mover.
- Complete, accurate information and explanation about the upcoming move. The more informed a customer is, the fewer potential problems. In our opinion, an informed customer is an asset to a mover.
- A trained and certified sales representative. The representative must be available 7 days a week to solve any problems that arise before, during and after the move. A good estimate should be at most within 10% of the final cost of the move.
- A uniformed moving crew that is trained, courteous, motivated and experienced.The California Moving Services.com moving team should be an organized group who work methodically and efficiently. Your goods should be perfectly wrapped and moved in an organized manner into the truck, with nothing left unwatched in the process.
- Clean, well-maintained trucks designed to move household goods. This will reduce the chances of damage and increase the efficiency of the move. All trucks should be air-ride and, obviously, cleaned daily.
- Proper moving equipment. A sufficient amount of up to date packing material must be available to conduct all moves safely and smoothly.
- Prompt, courteous post-move services, especially on Long distance relocation.The customer should expect a phone call after the move to verify that it was completed to his or her satisfaction. If any damage has occurred, the mover must respond in a professional manner.
- Secure, climate controlled, professionally operated storage facility. It does happen at times that a moving customer may need emergency storage, short/ long-term storage or storage to consolidate his goods for long-distance shipment. Assuming the mover has storage facilities, they should be clean, protected by an effective security system and staffed by trained personnel to assure the safekeeping of your property. A climate-controlled environment is especially important where Fine Art etc. are concerned.
Punctuality of the movers. All pickups and deliveries should be on time.
An experienced and efficient management team is important. It is important that the people you are dealing with are sensitive to your relocation needs and are up to date with their services and equipment. Moving is a complex business therefore being kept informed is a priority for both the company and the customer. Experienced, professional and ethical managers help provide consistent, quality service to every customer.
Communication and Problem Solving
Moving is probably one of the most stressful times in a persons life. We at California Moving Services.com guarantee that if a problem does arise then we will be there for you to find solutions to those problems. It is in our best interest to solve these problems as soon as they arise.
Established in 1995
Tom’s Moving and Storage is a locally owned and operated moving company dedicated to providing trusted, reliable moving services for clients who want nothing less than exceptional value for their money. We specialize in top-notch gym equipment removals and gym relocations at honest, fair rates.
Here at Tom’s Moving and Storage, we understand how difficult and stressful moving your equipment from one place to another can be for you. Whether you are planning to move your big, heavy, expensive equipment across the building or to another city, you can be sure to get the peace of mind you deserve every time you come to the seasoned moving specialists here at Tom’s Moving and Storage. With a full team of highly skilled, well-experienced equipment moving professionals, we are able to safely and efficiently disassemble, pack, transport, and reassemble all types of equipment. With over 30 years of proven reliability and excellence in equipment removals and other related services, our team at Tom’s Moving and Storage has developed a systematic process of moving any and all types of equipment. We uphold the highest standards in all our moves and we see to it that our clients’ belongings are kept safe and in optimal condition at all times throughout the move.
Over the years, we have served thousands of highly satisfied customers and as a testament to the quality of service we provide, a huge percentage of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals from previously served customers.
Organization Name: Tom's Moving and Storage
Mailing Address: PO Box 570211
City, Zip: Tarzana , 91357
Country: United States